Atlantic region rankings

According to the acha website, Rowan and SCSU do not play each other this season.

Actually HD, the Atlantic has changed their coaches in the voting process, so I’m thinking it might actually be fairer than years past. I only see 6 teams right now that have a clear rank. 5/6 could change based off SOS I agree.

1. BA
  2. Fairfield
  3. CAL
  4. Farm
  5. Rowan
  6. SCSU

Fredonia
UPJ
Quinnipiac
Stockton
GMU
UDEL
WVU
Ramapo?

I really don’t know what to make of any of these teams at the bottom.

My guess is that UPJ, Stockon, Fredonia and QU are the intial bottom 4 teams with UDEL and GMU following up.

The amount of parity is nuts

Baa, any truth to the rumor that Rowan’s leading scorer #19 got hurt during the Bryn Athyn game and is expected to miss a few weeks?

There’s definitely a few upsets and bad losses this first ranking period. That being said, I think they should be:

BA
Fairfield
Farmingdale
Cal U
SCSU
Rowan
George Mason
WVU
QU

the 10 spot is rough.

I won’t confirm or deny that statement Dreamer.

But I will say that UDEL deserves to be in the top 10 if everyone just thinks GMU is automatically going to get ranked in the top 10. I would argue GMU’s best “win” is against RMU 9-3 and everyone is beating them this year. They need to do more more more more more! Personally, teams like UPJ and Stockton will get in over GMU bc they’ve both already played a ton of quality opponents. This was Rowan’s Achilles heel the previous 2 years. They will be in the thick but they don’t deserve to be in the top 10 right now.

How would BAC look against Rowan’s D2 team?

I think they’d still dominate. The little school stomped a decent Rider D2 team 7-0 recently and Rider is comparable to Rowan D2. In retrospect, the idea that Rowan D3 could hang with them is pretty laughable.

Then again, BAC has no business playing in D3. I get that there is a draw to being a big fish in a little pond, but I’ve never met a player who enjoys regular 10-0 games, either winning or losing. You’d think this story would get old after awhile.

It has gotten old Pokecheck… But it would be much of the same for Rowan’s D2 squad if they were to play BA this season.

Riders D2 team already beat Rowan’s D2 team 5-2 and Bryn Athyn smoked Rider at Riders home rink 7-0 outshooting them 54-10. Don’t think Rowan’s D2 team can hang with Bryn Athyn

Yeah, that was my (rhetorical) point.

The countdown for us has begun for the little school to move on and leave us “club” guys. Luckily I haven’t played them in about 5 years since they don’t play us anymore.

Honestly how do you think Bryn Athyn, Farmingdale, Cal, and Fairfield would do in D-1?

Besides BA, they would all be bottom of the pack teams. BA probably more middle of the pack but ACHA D1 is no joke, they’re are a lot of great teams out there

Told you Rowan five. Even though Sourhern Conn. is better. I knew the voters would do that