Atlantic scores 10/20-10/21

Fairfield 4
SCSU 2

Cal 4
Fredonia State 3

Rowan 8
Maryland 2

Farmingdale Fairfield auto bids. Don’t see anybody stopping that. Big gap from those two to SCSU Quinnipiac Cal George Mason and Rowan. Those five fighting for last two spots to Nationals. Yeah I know it’s early but I said this before the season started and I have seen nothing to change my mind yet.

Delaware 3
Rowan 2

Cal 3
Penn State Behrend 2

Meanwhile George Mason quietly flying under radar with three new players. An ACHA D1 player, an ACHA D3 transfer from Iowa State that went to nationals last year and a NAHL player who already has 23 goals in 7 games. The team has scored 38 goals in their last 3 games. Can’t wait to see how they fare against the big boys. They were losing 2-1 against Farmingdale in the third period then collapsed. Since Fairfield and SCSU play alot of low scoring games, George Mason’s offense can keep them in those games.

GMU is probably the team to beat in the DVCHC just bc they have some scoring power,… UDEL looks somewhat formidable after a great start and I would actually rank them ahead of Rowan at the moment (sorry fam) but they can’t put the puck in the damn net.

The DVCHC is back to what it used to be, the third best conference in the Atlantic.

Very interested to see the 1st computer rankings.