Let the games begin

So…there’s all this influx of talent as a precursor to going NCAA D3 and they are playing ACHA D3 this season?
not sure that’s any ramp up to the reality of NCAA hockey… even D3. Will they be revamping their staff? Their Coaching is good for ACHA D3, but its lots more difficult when you’re not a hare racing turtles. Harder when its a field of Hares and most are bigger/stronger. It’ll be interesting to see how it goes.

The NCAA DIII rumor is all it is, nothing remotely said about that. It is just speculation on the site.

We will find out soon enough when they officially post their roster on their website… Until then rumors will spread… This goes for all teams for that matter

I think Browne is a big help for ACHA but nothing past that if they do indeed go NCAA.

Rap- I think Burke has earned his chance at getting the 1st crack at it. He has an NCAA background and has taken this team from dirt to gold.

My question is if there coach moves up does he plan on take his club players with him? Will they leave the club team as is and leave it built as a powerhouse and start to build their NCAA team? It would be smart of them to keep both.

Baah…its an interesting question. Burke is certainly a terrific coach at this level, but the changeover for BA started before his take over. He certainly has done terrific things with the program , but has only separated BA from the crowd when he had a significant skill advantage player wise. That’s credit to his and the AD’s recruiting for sure , but does the coaching translate to a much higher competition level. Not sure that’s a given…we’ll see as the BA hockey world turns.The move to D3/NCAA has been part of the plan there for years. Fairly common knowledge. Not an if just a when.

Rumor is from my source close to the little school is Burke will not be the coach of the NCAA team. My guess is the little school is going to keep him as the acha coach?