These rankings may be some of the most unpredictable for this upcoming re-rank
- Penn State and FGCU seem to be locks for the top 2.
- Liberty just lost to Maryland and BARELY escaped Delaware.
- Rowan had no games last weekend, yet moved up to number 5? They had losses to TCNJ, Wagner, and Maryland (prior them beating Liberty).
- Delaware loses to Army by one by still retains #7 in the region.
- Delaware smokes rider
- Wagner splits with Army this past weekend
- Does Cinnci really deserve to be #6? They have an awfully weak schedule compared to some others.
I could see Rowan and Cinnci moving down, with Delaware and Maryland, maybe Army and Wagner moving up.